- Click Start. Right-click My Computer and then click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab. In the Performance area and click Settings.
- On the Visual Effects tab in the Performance Options dialog box, untick/clear check box Fade or slide menus into view.
- Click Apply and click OK.
- The last step before you close the System Properties, click Ok and u've done.
- Try open the Menu and you will see it appear instantly.
Saturday, 12 March 2011
Speed Up Your Menu Display On Windows OS
Ok guys, just follow this step to speed up your menu display on your PC :-