In the year 2011, Google has plans of altering things and the marketers are acting accordingly. It is possibly the imperativeness of URL structures that website owners and masters have taken into consideration in the year 2011. According to few people, Google has been paying less attention to the keywords that are placed in a URL; however, it is the power of keywords that has been doing wonders and when accommodated in URL’s, they play an excellent role.
So what search engine optimizers have extracted from this rumor is that placing a keyword in a website URL will certainly yield results. It creates a huge impact by improving the rank of websites on search engines. Therefore, it is always suggested to use a search engine friendly URL for a website when combined with effective search engine optimization techniques that will bring fruitful results.
Benefits of using a search engine friendly website URL:
- Improvisation in the the search engine ranking of the keyword can be noticed by using a friendly website URL
- A keyword rich website URL will allow you to have an address that is concise, accommodated with relevant keywords bringing you the desired results
- It will also help in drawing more prospective customers to the website
On the contrary, if a website URL doesn’t have good structure, it may not give you the results you expected. Rather it will alleviate the amount of crawlers visiting your website and eventually end up losing its visibility. Therefore, to keep pace with the future SEO trends, there are few things that must be kept in mind. There are certain URL structure designing techniques and practices that must be followed by the web masters to harvest out-of-the-box results in the year 2011.
- Creation of a good website hierarchy
- It is advised to place the website content in an organized manner. An unorganized content will will produce counterproductive results.
- It is mandatory to give your viewers a proper understanding about your website and ease their search process with simplified navigation process.
- The best idea is to structure the URL of your website that relates to the content of the web pages.
- Last but not the least, short and simple URL always works.
Thus, by following the aforementioned rules, one can absolutely improve the keyword, URL and Website ranking and bring the most coveted outcomes.